In order to successfully create a trade paid by bank transfer (i.e. a bank trade) please follow the instructions presented to you. Once you have created the trade, we will wait for your bank transfer before proceeding to the next step.
In order to connect your bank transfer to your trade, it must be sent from an account in your name and it must contain the trade ID as a reference.
Common reasons for a buy trade being delayed:
1. We have not received your bank transfer yet. Make sure you have sent the transfer to our correct details (account name, IBAN, SWIFT).
2. You bank transfer does not include Coinify ApS in the 'receiver' field of your bank transfer. In such cases the bank trade will be cancelled and funds will be automatically returned back to the customer's bank account.
3. Your bank transfer does not contain the trade ID as a reference and we cannot identify the trade account it belongs to.
4. You did not send the bank transfer from a bank account in your name.
5. We have requested additional documents from you such as, for example "Proof of Source of Funds".
Important: Bank transfers in EUR, GBP and CHF usually arrive fast in our accounts. Transfers in other currencies usually take between 0 - 3 business days depending on the sending bank and the number of intermediary banks involved in that transaction.
If your trade is delayed, you are always welcome to contact our customer support and they will assist you.