There might be a few reasons for this:
1. The Minimum Payout Balance does not include the bank transfer fee for international transactions. In order to get paid out, your current account balance needs to be at your Minimum Payout Balance (plus enough funds to cover the bank fee of the transfer).
2. Your Minimum Payout Balance is reached or passed before / after our scheduled payout day. Have in mind that payouts for the payments you receive are processed the following Wednesday after your minimum payout amount has been reached on your account balance (plus any bank fees for international bank transfers which might occur).
- That bank transfers may take a few days to appear in your bank account.
- Occasionally, payouts may be delayed due to (but not limited to) bank holidays varying in different countries, fund transfer delays, and the compliance checks we may also perform from time-to-time.
- Your Merchant account needs to be verified by our Compliance department before a payout (FIAT or BTC) can be issued.