Below are a few scenarios where a bank transfer for your sell trade would be returned to Coinify:
- Your bank does not accept transfers from Cryptocurrency companies;
- You've provided incorrect bank details;
- Your bank does not accept payout in the currency you selected.
Coinify will contact you when we receive a bounce-back for your bank transfer.
In these cases, Coinify can re-issue the payout with 20 EUR administrative fee (or equivalent in the payout currency) to your bank account.
In order to re-issue your payout, you should do the following:
- Contact your bank where you have the account provided to us and ask them if they will accept a transfer from Coinify.
- Check that the bank account details you have provided to us are correct.
- Check that your account can receive the currency in which you requested your payout.
NOTE: From 1st of February 2021, Coinify will not be re-issuing payouts in USD. This means that any bounce-back received in USD will be refunded in BTC. The amount of BTC refund will be based on the FIAT amount of the trade payout. Coinify will convert the FIAT payout amount to BTC at the current applicable rate at the time of issuing the refund.