The easiest way to receive payments from your customers without the need of any technical integration is to use Coinify Invoices. To be able to request payments with Coinify Invoices you need to:
- Sign up for a Coinify Merchant Account, if you don't have one yet.
- Verify your account: Log In - "Verify Account" - upload the requested documents.
- Set up your account:
- go to "Payment Settings" - select your Coinify Account Currency - choose how you want your account to be credited (in Bitcoin or traditional currency) - decide on an amount to leave in your account as Minimum Refund Balance - click "Save Changes".
- go to "Payment Accounts" - and add new Payment Account. You can choose a Bank Account or a Bitcoin Account.
Requesting payments from your customers with Coinify Invoices:
1. Log In to your Merchant Account.
2. Go to "Invoices" .
3. Click on "New Invoice".
4. Fill in the Customer details in the Invoice form. It is obligatory to state the customer's email address and name or business name. Click on "Create and Send Invoice".
5. At the next screen, you will see an additional option to send the invoice by a link - "Permalink".
Instead of Coinify sending it on your behalf, it will be you creating an email from your own domain and adding to the body of the email a link to the invoice. You can do this if you generally prefer sending from your own domain.
What Will Your Customers See
1. They will receive an Email from Coinify with the invoice number and the name of your company in the subject.
2. When they open the email, they will be able to see a preview of the invoice and a button "View and pay the invoice".
3. When they click the button they will see the invoice with all details and an option to pay - "Go to checkout".
4. Next, they will see a the Coinify hosted payment window and will be able to pay from a Mobile Bitcoin Wallet or a Web Bitcoin Wallet. To pay from a Web Wallet they have to copy and then paste the Payment address to their wallet. With a mobile Wallet they only have to scan the QR code.
Once the payment has been completed successfully they will see a payment confirmation screen.
Where Can you Find Information About Your Invoices
1. Go to "Invoices".
2. There you will find a list of all invoices you have issued with their details - ID, Issue Date, Customer Name, Total, Status.