When you create a buy trade paid by bank transfer, we will send you an email that show you the bank account details to which you have to send your funds. These account details vary depending on the currency you're trading in. If you're looking to find out where you should send your bank transfer, you can either find these details in your trade's details on the Trade History page or in the email we sent you when you created the trade.
- Make sure you always include the Reference Text in your bank transfer's message to receiver field as well as Coinify Aps in receiver field. Not doing so will delay the processing of your trade.
- You must send the bank transfer from an account in your own name. Spouse, money transfer service or company accounts are considered third party accounts even if, for example, you are the owner of the company. In such a case, your bank transfer will be refunded and we will charge an administrative fee.
- Send one bank transfer for the full amount including the fee. If you forget to include the fee, it will be deducted from your transfer when we process the trade.
- Bank trade processing can take between 0 - 3 business days. The exchange rate used to complete the trade will be the one available at the moment of processing.
- Network fee necessary to deliver cryptocurrencies is not covered by Coinify.
- Bank Holidays in Denmark might affect the processing time of your trade.