In order to secure that a trade will be completed in time, it is very important to always complete all the steps required when buying /selling Bitcoins and to carefully read and follow all instructions regarding uploading verification documents and sending bank transfers.
Common reasons for trade being delayed:
1. Your verification documents are still in review
2. You have not completed all the steps when creating Buy/Sell trade
3. You forgot to add the Trade ID as a message to the receiver when sending a bank transfer to us
4. The bank transfer was sent from a bank account not in your name
5. There is a pending request to you to provide additional documents, for example "Proof of Source of Funds".
Important: Bank transfers take time, usually between 1-3 business days.
If your trade is delayed, you are always welcome to contact our customer support, so they can assist you to successfully complete your trade.