Financial service regulations require that all customers have completed an identity verification. In order to comply with these regulations and provide our customers with the most secure service, all customers must have completed identity verification before they can trade with Coinify.
When possible, this will already have been done through our partners and in this case Coinify will not ask you to complete the process again. Where this is not possible, customers will be asked to complete our quick and easy identity verification process as outlined below.
How to complete our identity verification:
1. First you must provide personal information. You will then need to verify your email address to proceed. To do this, you will be sent a verification email to the email address you have provided and you should follow the instructions within to immediately verify your email address.
2. Once your email has been verified, you must complete the Intended Use section.
3. Next you select the type of identification you will use. Acceptable forms of identification will depend on the issuing country of your identification.
- The identification chosen should be valid for at least 3 months from the date you are verifying your identity.
4. Take a clear photo of your identification document, making sure all details are clearly visible. Blurred photos or photos with poor lighting will be rejected. You can also switch to using your mobile for this process, if you find it’s more convenient.
5. You will then be asked to take a selfie, to verify it is you in the document you have uploaded. Follow the directions on the screen.
6. Once you have completed these steps, click submit and your case will be processed typically within 2 minutes. Once completed the screen will update automatically and you may be placing your first trade.