Important: Please note that you must have completed the identity verification process with Coinify or through our partners before you can make a purchase.
1. Select the amount you want to buy and select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the payment method.
Please be aware that if you are completing a purchase with one of our partners, the process may look different to the pictures shown in this article, but the steps will still remain the same.
2. Confirm your details and enter a valid wallet address
Important: Please ensure that the wallet address entered is correct and is for the correct currency type. Coinify cannot resend and revert an order once it has been submitted, so if the details are incorrect your purchased coins will be permanently lost!
3. Once you have submitted your order by clicking ‘Complete Order’, you will be shown the bank details needed to complete the bank transfer. You will also receive an email confirming the creation of a bank trade.
4. Once you have made the bank transfer, your order will be processed. Processing usually takes 1-3 business days.
- Please ensure that you include your Trade ID as the reference text to avoid delays in processing your trade
- Bank transfers made from bank accounts not in your name will be rejected and refunded with 10 EUR administrative fee. This includes the bank accounts of spouses and companies where you are the legal owner.
Please note that the exchange used for your trade will be the rate available at the moment of purchasing.
5. In order to track the status of your buy trade log in to your Coinify account, you will be able to see your trade in the 'History' section with the status 'Awaiting transfer'. It will remain like that until we have received your bank transfer.
Once we receive the payment and all the information is verified, the trade status will change to 'Completed' and Cryptocurrency will be delivered to the address you requested.