While we try our best to provide you with sublime user experience focusing on easy and straightforward user flow, we still need to comply with the legal requirements for buying virtual currencies.
It is therefore, why we ask you to complete an Identity Verification.
The process differs slightly depending on if you are buying with card payment of bank transfer:
1. Identity Verification for Bank Orders
Before being able to complete a bank order, you need to successfully complete your Identity Verification. Once you have done this, your BSV account will be upgraded to level 2 and you will be able to buy in accordance with the daily limits applied to this level.
2. How to complete your Identity Verification?
If this is your first bank order the system will automatically notify you and ask you to start the verification process.
You will be asked to:
- Complete your personal details. Pay attention on the information you type in to avoid typos and inconsistencies which might lead to delay or rejection of the verification.
- Upload verification documents
3. Identity Verification for Card Orders
The process is identical with the one described above. The difference is that you are not asked to verify your identity before you reach a total amount of 3000 € in completed card transactions.
Once this happens, you will be asked to complete an Identity Verification. Note that the last card order adding to the total, will only be completed and coins sent to your BSV Wallet, if your verification is successful.
Applies both to Identity Verification related to bank and card orders
- The uploaded documents shouldn't expire in the next 3 months.
- All details including the expiry date have to be visible.
- We will unfortunately have to reject blurred or crop documents.
- The Identity Verification process can take from a minimum of 2 hours up to 24 hours. When it is completed, you will be notified about the outcome with an email.