From the 5th of October, the option to log in with a Google account will be disabled and Merchants using it will have to switch to logging in with email and password. Continue reading to find out how to do this.
If you used to log in with your Google account, you will need to go through the following steps to access your Coinify Merchant account from the 5th of October and onwards:
- Go to the Merchant sign up page and click on “Forgot password?" to reset your password.
- After you submit your email address, you will receive an email from Coinify with a link you’ll need to click.
- Following this, you will receive another email with a new temporary password which you can use to log in.
- Once you log in, remember to change your password.
- To do this, click on your name and select Security Settings from the drop-down menu.
That's all! Now, you can continue using your Coinify Merchant account as usual.