Before being able to create bank orders, you need to have uploaded verification documents and have them approved by our compliance team. For more information about uploading verification documents, please have a look at the following: First Bank Order and Document Verification.
To create a bank order from your Blockchain wallet you need to:
1. Click on 'Buy & Sell Bitcoin' .
2. Select the currency you want to buy in and enter your amount (note: the bank transfer must be made in the currency you select here).
3. Choose 'Bank Transfer' as the payment method.
4. The next screen will show you the details of your bank order - if you agree, accept the terms and continue.
5. The last screen will show you the final details of your order (including the Order ID) and the bank account to which you have to send money - please read this information carefully.
You will also receive an email which contains the same important information which you have been presented above.
Your order will appear in your 'Order history' and its status will remain as 'Awaiting payment' until we have processed the order. Once the order is processed, the status will change to 'Purchased' and you will receive an email notification.
Make sure you include the Order ID as a reference message in your bank transfer to us. Not including the Order ID may increase the processing time of your order. Bank orders are always completed with the exchange rate available at the moment when the order is ready to be processed.
Make sure you send the bank transfer from an account in the same name as the one which appears in the identity document you have uploaded with us. Coinify refunds transfers from bank accounts which are not in the trader’s name - such as friends’, spouses’ or company accounts (even though you own the company) - or funds coming from Money Transfer Services. Coinify does not cover bank fees for refunding the trader in the above cases!